Job Title: Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper
Location: Gig Harbor, WA
Reports To: Peninsula Schools Education Foundation (PSEF) Executive Committee
Position Type: Contract; Part time; Average of 10 hours a week but may increase depending on special projects; Flexible hours.
Yearly Contract rate: Hourly $30 per hour up to $15,000 per year maximum
Summary: The Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper is responsible for providing administrative and operational support to the PSEF Board of Directors, ensuring the smooth workflow and monthly operational support. Work situations are a variety of functions from a routine nature to special project work requiring organization in working with information relating to a wide variety of subject areas, policies, and programs. This position requires attention to detail; strong customer service skills; and discretion and good judgment when dealing with confidential information.
Learn more about this fantastic organization and the work they do supporting educators and students in the Peninsula School District at www.psefd.org.
Essential duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
– Performs administrative tasks of the Foundation
– Manage CRM constituent database – Little Green Light
– Track incoming funds/outgoing expenses – Quickbooks
– Maintain records (digital and hard copy) of approved board meeting minutes and other organizational documents – Google team drive
– Provide administrative support to fundraising campaign and marketing committee, including preparation of direct mail solicitation lists, coordination of document printing and distribution, and follow up thank you letters
– Pursue matching funds
– Pick up mail from PO Box and distribute accordingly
– Respond and/or refer email responses
– Marketing materials distribution to community locations
– Prepare certificates/letters for teacher grant recipients
– Assist as needed on-site for fundraising events and other special events
– Take minutes at meetings, as requested
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
– Technical Proficiency in Quickbooks, Google Drive, Microsoft Word, Excel; familiarity with CRM software (Little Green Light).
– Must have a keen eye for detail, accuracy, and consistency
– Use independent judgment to prioritize tasks
– Must be able to work positively and professionally
– Display excellent grammatical, editing, and proofreading skills
– Must be able to recognize confidential information and maintain confidentiality
To Apply: Please send a letter of interest, resume and three references to [email protected]. Applications must be received by 5:00pm on Aug. 15, 2022. Finalists will be notified by Aug. 19 and invited to interview.